/ Recommended Links
- Author Gary Buslik: we’re friends, but he probably won’t admit it because he’s rotten. I was asked by his publisher to supply a book cover quote for his third book Akhmed and the Atomic Matzo Balls and came up with: “Delectably Despicable. Will blow you right out of your burqa.” And I’m sticking to that statement, but I have to buy a new burqa. If you find him offensive, you’re not alone. Dr. Buslik teaches English lit at the University of Illinois at Chicago. That’s all you need to know if you want to track him down.
- Kimmy Beach: is an excellent editor, and I recommend her services highly.
- Mike & Carol: these long-time very-witty actor pals of mine also run a murder mystery dinner theatre (mostly in Ontario, Canada).
- Kimberly Peters: I hired Kim to be publicist at The Red Barn Theatre in 1993. I didn’t realize I was hiring one of my best-friends-to-be. But I knew she was a fantastic writer. She’s the award winning author of four books.
- Eclectic Tours: in Charleston, USA, are walking tours led by Jill Paris, a travel writer & author, who definitely won’t bore you with history!